T-shirts

kennydawg
Administrator
This post was updated on .
!!merchandises!!
well if you want anything designed please reply on thir topic with your email
then will send you the file :)
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: [B.H.E] Accessories (merchandises)

Serenity
Administrator
sooooooooo guys ive been talking with kenny and he got a great idea about doing something for [B.H.E] which shoes who we rly are :) so..

we gonna design a t-shirt for you..with ur name on the back and everything..

now all we need from you ppl is to give us your idea on what we should write on the front of the shirt..

so suggestions will be much appreciated :)

[B.H.E]
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: [B.H.E] Accessories (merchandises)

[B.H.E]DexteR
i think the front should say [B.H.E] over a COD 4 pic background....
well the pic should really be APPEALING...

Re: [B.H.E] Accessories (merchandises)

kennydawg
Administrator
hey! guys i gt the t-ees done size - 15in by 19in if u aslo want a custmized size please.. reply on this post
i gt 5 tees only in Sri lanka 7$ ech :)
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: [B.H.E] Accessories (merchandises)

Serenity
Administrator
mine shall soon be printed muhahahahhaha
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: [B.H.E] Accessories (merchandises)

khaled1999
A stupid question , how could u print these t-shirts?

Re: [B.H.E] Accessories (merchandises)

kennydawg
Administrator
1st find a printing place in your country if you go to a printing place ask them where can i print t-shirts out they will tell you :)
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: T-shirts

panpan2523
Statement bracelets - Oversize cuff bracelets are great when you want to make a statement. You can turn a simple dress into a holiday party ready outfit when you add the right Official Website and metallic accessories. This time of year is ideal for large bracelets that will accent heavier fabrics like fuzzy cardigans, crushed velvet or cable knit sweaters.

Re: [B.H.E] Accessories (merchandises)

Morale19
I really like graphic printed tank tops and t shirts and usually wear them for my work outs. Recently I was searching for affordable options online and came across the fantastic fitness clothing at carbon38.com. Truly they have collection of designer apparels and that too at very reasonable prices.