MAIN clan war rule!!!!

kennydawg
Administrator
This post was updated on .
 NEVER GET INTO A CLAN WAR without asking -* Gn Masterchief , Serenity , Miksa , kennydawg , darkangel* . (we will put more side leaders)

if you guys have more issues please reply on this topic.
if you guys have any time zone problems reply on this topic.
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: MAIN clan war rule!!!!

DarkAngel
i want clan war. last time i did 1 was 1vs2 nxt (or rednxt not sure) and owned them until the server "somehow disconnected". so let me  when u are gonna do another 1 please :p
[B.H.E.] Dark Angel

Re: MAIN clan war rule!!!!

Serenity
Administrator
I am ready to host any clan wars so just ask me :)
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: MAIN clan war rule!!!!

khaled1999
Hey, U guys made something UNFAIR to me .      We had a clan war about 2 months ago or something then my cpu was crashing alot that day
u needed 1 BHE member to join so it can be equal and u told me to come and i told u that my cpu might crash while we r playing , u told b\me that it's ok  if it crashes so i joined and it crashed then u called me "a leaver" what the HELL is that?? plz reply fast
[B-H-E)Pro[.B.U.]

Re: MAIN clan war rule!!!!

Ronaldo
Oh so that was the reason that made u mad with me this days, well listen up, we were 4 v 5 as u said, and we were waiting for a player i don't remember his name, and we suddenly surprised that u joined the room, without even asking, that's why we kicked you, and other second reason that we did that for, that you don't have alot of friendship with serenity and gn masterchief, i think u remember the last word that serenity posted it before he kicks you " Who the hell are you " and also i didn't even see you joining serenity's room , that's why he kicked u, he doesn't know that you are a bhe member, we are sorry for that and we promise to care more about you, just try to get some friendship with our members , so we will invite you immediately if any clan war came ;)

Re: MAIN clan war rule!!!!

khaled1999
well first  , i am not talking about this , second, when that happened i asked [B-H-E]Mr.Pro[K] to join and he agreed then after i was kicked asked him why u kicked me and he told me about my "as u called"(leaving) ............ that's why i am angry not because u kicked me  and third , dont tell me about friendship because i am friend with a lot of B-H-E MEMBERS and i think Serenity was one of them , but maybe when  i changed my name he didn't know me so i am mad because u told me that it was ok if my cpu crashed and it did and u called me a leaver and u won't make me join again in any Clan War "or that only what MR.Pro [K] told me"

Re: MAIN clan war rule!!!!

Ronaldo
serenity didn't kick you because your computer crashed, and yes i said it is okay if your pc crashed, it happens to all, i also was playing a clanwar and my pc suddenly crashed , and no one blamed me for that, well if you got a friendship with bhe members, and also it is okay if your pc being crashed. so i am waiting for serenity's reply i think he is the most guy that know the really reason that he kicked you for.

Re: MAIN clan war rule!!!!

kennydawg
Administrator
bro he dosnt mean those stuff he even kicked me + our leader dont take it so serious bor ok mahn
it's just for funn or some other lag reason
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: MAIN clan war rule!!!!

[B.H.E]DexteR
its REALLY UNFAIR i didn't GET KICKED yet :P