General

Serenity
Administrator
General Topic ~ Totally Random xP
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: General

Serenity
Administrator
GUYS...i use hacks...my inner self told me to write the truth about myself...

alot of ppl noticed i hack..so im going to post my reply here to this one guy on gr :

Unknown Person : Serenity is hacker !!!
Me : Come on :s i dont use hacks
Unknown Person : Yes you do...what is the name of hack??
Me : its called skill hack
Unknown Person : *leaves game*

hahahahaha owned him :D

Hosted by imgur.com

Re: General

kennydawg
Administrator
LOL!!!!!!!!!
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: General

Serenity
Administrator
:D
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: General

[B.H.E]DexteR
hahahhahah ROFL nyc 1 Serenity in which map was this Overgrown :P

Re: General

Chemo
RAPE RAPE RAPE

Re: General

Ronaldo
I noticed that since the first time to meet u, and my name was Ronaldo only, i think u remember my blame to you, but since i joined bhe, i didn't want to blame you , even if i see u hacking, cuz we are in one team , and in one clan, and i think i told kennydawg about that before, but he told me, he is a pro not a hacker, well atleast u told us the truth , and we will keep your secret with us :D

Re: General

Serenity
Administrator
haha dw ronaldo :) the only thing i do to ppl that say i hack is ...
rape and ban xP
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: General

Ronaldo