BlackKnight and other stuff

gn master chief
Hey guys it me master the chief anyways i wanna say welcome to our new recruite blackknight all the best to him i didnt meet him but i still give him my blessing :) Good job to all of u for the clan war of zdt we won niceeeee.All congrat to kenny who made this site and keep on kicking ass team peace out.
;)

Re: BlackKnight and other stuff

kennydawg
Administrator
yah! same hear good luck BlackKnight :)
Hosted by imgur.com

Re: BlackKnight and other stuff

Ronaldo
Hello Masterchief , it is me Ronaldo, first congratulations for the new forums , second u know i will do all my best to let bhe to the top, and i hope have really did good in the zdt clan war , good luck at exams :D.

Re: BlackKnight and other stuff

khaled1999
Hey GN masterchief i am PRO B.U and I want to ask u all , my cpu is crashing alot these days when i play cod4 , can u help???

Re: BlackKnight and other stuff

kennydawg
Administrator
yah! sur bro give us more details about it and check our sub topic "game and pc errors" you have to post it in that topic
Hosted by imgur.com